2024 Senior School Student Leadership Conference Phase 1 Registration
When: Wednesday, April 17 - Sunday, April 21, 2024
(note: Wednesday, April 17 and Sunday, April 21 are travel days. The conference officially begins on Thursday, April 18 at 8:30 a.m. and ends with a closing banquet on Saturday, April 20. Please plan to stay for the entirety of the conference so that students can enjoy the full experience.)
Hosted by: Bishop's College School, Sherbrooke, Quebec
Leadership Advisors are invited to select up to four students between grades 10-11.
Participating schools typically send four students and two advisors to the Conference. While it is recommended that two advisors attend, participating schools may send one advisor if this is consistent with their school's practice and policies.
Costs: Upon completing the registration form, each school will be billed
- Per student - $600
- Per Advisor/Chaperone - $600
- Conference fees includes:
- Program activities, meals, event swag, snacks, and daily ground transportation from Delta Hotel to Bishop’s College School.
- Not included:
- Delta Marriott Hotel Accommodation (for both students and advisors):
- $202 + tax per room/night - one king-sized bed (advisors)
- $207 + tax per room/night - two queen-sized beds (students)
- Transportation from Montreal to Bishop’s College School. (Coordinated shuttles are a possibility. Details to come at a later date.)
- Any additional tour beyond the scope of the conference is up to the participating school to plan.
ADVISORS PLEASE NOTE:
Space is limited. Each school may initially register up to 4 students. If there is availability for additional students, Leadership Advisors will be notified and given the opportunity to add students. Please note that you are not confirmed until the CAIS office has sent the invoice and then receives your payment.
You will be contacted at a later date with a request to complete the Phase 2 registration process, you should have your students chosen by this time.
Schools are responsible for booking their own hotel rooms at the Delta Marriott (819) 822-1989. When booking rooms, mention "CAIS Leadership Conference hosted by Bishop's College School" to ensure the discounted rate.
CAIS will provide an Air Canada discount code after registration has closed.
This program is exclusively available to CAIS Schools and requires a minimum of 130 participants to proceed, with a maximum capacity of 200 participants.
Please complete this registration form by January 18, 2024. Individual names will be added at a later date.