This is the post summary. This post shows elements that can you can choose to display or omit within your own lists (ie - thumbnail, categories, author, date, etc).
CAIS Middle School Leadership Camp
The day included an inspirational keynote from Leadership Facilitator, Andy Thibodeau from Andy Impact Presentations, small group icebreakers led by CAIS School Senior School Leaders and discussions on what to take back to their school.
Appreciation goes out to the CAIS Middle School Advisory Committee:
- Chair, Julie Clement (Pickering College)
- Jeff Adams (Havergal College)
- James Darling (Holy Trinity School)
- Steve Landreville, (St. John’s Ravenscourt School)
- Ann Walters (Collingwood School)
- Teresa Woodford (Halifax Grammar School)
The CAIS Middle School Leadership Program - Connection, Community, Camp was the first of a three-part CAIS Middle School leadership experience designed to:
- build knowledge and understanding of themselves as leaders,
- develop leadership competencies while working on a school-based project
- understand leadership dispositions, and
- have fun along the way!
Upcoming CAIS Middle School Leadership Events:
Mid-year Middle School Student Leadership Check in - Students will hear from Facilitator, Andy Thibodeau again and reconnect with their student leadership peers to discuss ideas and next steps on their leadership projects.
January 18, 2023 12:00 - 1:00 pm Eastern Time
Virtual Campfire - Middle School Leadership Celebration - Students will gather to reflect and share their leadership experiences, project successes and challenges.
May 3, 2023 - 11:00 - 12:30 pm Eastern Time
For more information on CAIS Student Leadership Programs contact Catherine McCauley, Director of Professional Learning email@example.com