CAIS members can view up to date COVID-19 resources and school samples here.
Research is an integral part of how CAIS supports and serves our members’ needs. Through research CAIS empowers our members pursuit of excellence by providing opportunities for meaningful collaboration between schools to produce valuable resources for all member schools.
Our valuable research projects are located in CAIS Connect, our member school portal.
CAIS analyzes data and applies broad-based strategies and approaches to address the challenges and opportunities facing our member schools.
- KPI Benchmarking Trends Report & Custom Reports
- Compensation Surveys for Heads and Leadership Teams
- Boarding Schools - Enrolment Data
- Governance Guide
- Ahead of the Game - Succeeding in Your First Year and Beyond (for new Heads)
- 2051 Project & Challenge Incubator Reports
- Communications & Research Coordinator
- 264 Welland Avenue
- 2nd Floor, Suite P
- St. Catharines, ON L2R 2P8