The 2019 National Leaders Post Conference Call for Workshop Proposals are open until December 7. Apply here.
Research is an integral part of how CAIS supports and serves our members’ needs. Through research CAIS empowers our members pursuit of excellence by providing opportunities for meaningful collaboration between schools to produce valuable resources for all member schools.
Our valuable research projects are located in CAIS Connect, our member-only web portal.
HISTORICAL - ANNUAL RESEARCH PROJECTS
- Compensation Survey (Heads and Leadership Teams)
- Boarding - Enrolment
Please email our office to request a copy.
ad hoc Projects
- The 2051 Project (2015)
- Online Learning in Canadian Universities (2015)
- Online Learning Strategies in CAIS schools (2015)
- CAIS Fundraising Performance Analysis (2015)
- Homestay Strategies in CAIS Schools (2015)
- Connect North (2015)
- Leadership in Our Schools (2015)
- Boarding - Mental Health (2014)
- Enrolment Management (2014)
View in CAIS Connect.
- Research Coordinator
- 264 Welland Avenue
- 2nd Floor, Suite P
- St. Catharines, ON L2R 2P8