The CAIS Diploma in Independent School Leadership is designed to prepare participants for senior leadership roles in independent schools, particularly for Headships, by providing courses in aspects of independent schools rarely experienced by teachers. It is expected that candidates will discuss participation with their Head of School.
Please note that the Mental Health First Aid module is now full. If you are on the waiting list, a member of the CAIS team will reach out when a second session is scheduled.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Space is limited to 15 participants.
- Mental Health First Aid Course Material - Once you confirm your registration and one week prior to the first session, you will received your prework course material. This course material is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Participants will receive a certificate issued by Mental Health First Aid Canada - a program of the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
Dates for the Mental Health First Aid Module (participants must attend all dates):
- February 19 (1:00 - 4:30 p.m. ET)
- February 20 (1:00 - 4:30 p.m. ET)
- February 22 (4:00 - 6:00 p.m. ET)
Session Format: Virtually via Zoom.
Module Fee: CAIS Member & Candidate schools: $400.00, Non-Member schools: $610.00
Please contact Shannon Byck, Conference Manager & Interim Professional Learning Coordinator, with any questions.