2014 Admissions Conference
Conference Dates: May 27 - 29, 2014
The 2014 Admissions Conference will take place in beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario from May 27-29.
The theme of this year's Admissions Conference is "Working Smarter" and is geared toward, not only directors, but associates, officers and administrative staff as well. Every admissions office across the country, regardless of size, day or boarding, is continually searching for new innovative ways to work smarter. This conference will address admissions trends, enrolment management and will discuss the tools needed in order to work smarter in all areas of our admissions. It will also allow much time for networking and informal conversations with colleagues from across the country.
This year's key note speaker is Chris Baker of the Baker Group. She will get us focused on enrolment management and frame the discussion for the two days at the conference. Additional speakers include:
- Social Media guru, Travis Warren
- Anne Marie Kee, Executive Director CAIS
- Janice Crampton, Executive Director of AISAP
- Marijke Bakker, Partner at Apple Financial Services
Each session will be followed by break out groups geared towards different roles in the admissions office to provide PD opportunities for all in your department.
- For any participants flying to Pearson Airport, we recommend connecting with Niagara Airbus to arrange for transportation to White Oaks Conference Centre. Their website iswww.niagaraairbus.com.
- If anyone is looking to stay in Toronto either before or after the conference, we are working on getting a special rate at the Bloor/Yonge Marriott. Please let Maggie Houston-White know if you are interested (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will update this as soon as we have any information to share.
Registration is now open.
Your registration fee includes 2 nights accommodation (May 27 & May 28) at the White Oaks Resort. Participants do not need to contact the resort to reserve their room unless accommodation in addition to May 27 & 28 is required. CAIS will forward a rooming list to the resort and will send a confirmation number to each participant no later than April 28.
2012 Admissions Directors Conference
The 2012 Admissions Directors Conference was held April 23-25, 2012 in Vancouver, BC.
The conference was hosted by St. George's School.
Conference location: Granville Island Hotel.
Please click on the following links for conference details: