This is the post summary. This post shows elements that can you can choose to display or omit within your own lists (ie - thumbnail, categories, author, date, etc).
Peer Review Team
The mission of CAIS is to develop and promote educational excellence and school improvement in independent schools. Joining a Peer Review Team is one of the most important contributions you can make to the larger independent school community.
All Peer Review Team members are:
- Recommended by their Head of School
- Selected by the CAIS team based on their areas of expertise and experience
- Expected to read the 2021 CAIS Accreditation Guidelines and the School’s Self Study in CAIS Connect
- Expected to participate in two virtual pre-review training sessions
- Expected to participate in the four-day Peer Review and complete required writing
- Bound by a CAIS Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest Agreement
Participation on a team is also considered to be valuable professional learning and networking experience.
Any applications received from this point onwards will be considered for the 2024-2025 school year and beyond.
If you would like to participate on a CAIS Peer Review team, please complete the following form to be added to our database of potential candidates.