This is the post summary. This post shows elements that can you can choose to display or omit within your own lists (ie - thumbnail, categories, author, date, etc).
CAIS is fully committed to enhancing effective governance in CAIS schools. To achieve this objective, CAIS has taken several measures, including:
- Inclusion of an updated Governance Standard in the 2021 National Standards
- Ongoing research and data collection and dissemination
- Providing professional learning opportunities for Board leaders through webinars and the Heads & Chairs conference
- Offering orientation for new Board Chairs
- Developing and improving supporting resources and tools continuously.
You can order a printed version of the Guide using the form below.
*The digital version of the 2021 CAIS Governance Guide: Effective Governance Practice for Independent Schools is available exclusively to CAIS Member and Candidate Schools on our member portal, CAIS Connect.